NBA 08 The Life
NBA 08 is a NBA basketball simulation published by SCEA San Diego. It is scheduled for release on October 2, 2007 for Playstation 3, PlayStation Portable, and Playstation 2. Phoenix Suns F/C Amare Stoudemire is on the cover.
- All New Progression System-NBA 08 introduces the progression system were players can use skill and experience rewards that they have gained to customize the playing style and the look of their custom players.
- All-New Commentary-NBA 08 also includes the commentary of Kevin Calabro of the Seattle SuperSonics for play-by-play and Mark Jackson from the YES Network provides the color analysis.
- NBA Replay-Relive the greatest moments of the 2006-2007 NBA Season in NBA Replay mode.
- NBA Replay (Games of the week)-Relive moments from the past week with 5 downloadable senarios every week.
- Expanded Online Play
- Greater Sixaxis Controls
- Mini-Games-Own the Court, Playstation Skills Challenge, and 3-Point Shootout return in NBA 08.
- Expanded Conquest Mode
- Expanded Season Mode
- Block Party which includes the All-Star Weekend, Brand New Carnival Mini Games, and new mini games.
- Runs at 60 Frames Per Second
- Downloadable Content
- Games Of The Week